Terms and Conditions
- Consumer contracts and instructions on just withdrawal
- Pricing conditions
- Postage and packing
- Payment Terms
- Terms of delivery
- Withdrawal from the Contract / Exchange / Complaint - Form
- Warranty terms and warranty period
- Protection of personal data
- Circumstances excluding liability for inability to perform
- Final Provision
General Provisions and Definitions of Terms
- These General Terms and Conditions (GTC) govern the rights and obligations of LASKARA s.r.o. with the registered office at Ocelkova 643/20, Černý Most, 198 00 Prague 9, Czech Republic, IČO: 062 23 125, kept in the Commercial Register at the Municipal Court in Prague, file no. C 278313 (hereinafter referred to as Seller) and the buyer "Buyer") at the bath of goods offered by the Seller on www.laskara.eu ("laskara.eu") and are an inseparable part of the Purchase Contract concluded between the Buyer and Seller remotely (via distance) via e-commerce on the Internet only "Purchase Agreement"). (Seller and Buyer, hereinafter "the Parties").
Czech Trade Inspection (COI)
120 00 Praha 2
- These GTCs are valid in the Czech Republic for the purchase of goods ordered via e-commerce (hereinafter referred to as "E-commerce") at laskara.eu.
- GTC enters into force on the day of their publication on laskara.eu.
- All relationships between the Buyer and the Seller which are not governed by these General Terms and Conditions are governed by the relevant provisions of Act No. 89/2012 Coll. The Civil Code as amended.
- Any person who, outside of his / her business or outside of the independent exercise of his / her occupation, concludes a contract with the Seller or otherwise deals with it.
- The entrepreneur is considered to be the one who independently carries out on his own account and the responsibility for gainful activity in a trade or similar way, with the intention of doing so systematically in order to make a profit. Any person who concludes contracts related to his / her own business, production or similar activity or in the independent exercise of his / her profession or, as the case may be, a person acting in the name or on behalf of the entrepreneur is also considered to be a business owner. Under the terms of the GTC, a businessman means one who acts in accordance with the previous sentence in his / her business activity.
- Buyer's rights as a consumer in relation to the Seller stem from Act No. 634/1992 Coll. on consumer protection.
- Buyer means a registered natural or legal person who electronically orders goods through the E-shop at laskara.eu. Registration is done by filling in and sending the appropriate registration form on the laskara.eu page. The buyer is required to provide correct, complete and true data. The Buyer is obliged to update these details in the event of any change, because their accuracy has an immediate effect on the Seller's delivery of the goods to the Buyer.
- An electronic order is a sent electronic form containing information about the Buyer, a list of ordered goods from the e-shop laskara.eu with the total price of these goods, the postage fee processed by the E-commerce system.
- Goods are all products listed in the Seller's current pricelist at laskara.eu.
- Buyer's contact details: mail address: LASKARA sro, Ocelkova 643/20, 198 00 Praha 9, Tel .: +420 233 370 540 (Monday to Friday from 10:00 to 18:00), e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The buyer's registration process, the electronic ordering of the goods and the payment for the goods, the processing of the buyer's personal data is protected and secured by an SSL certificate. Thawte SSL Web Server The certificate provides complete verification of the above mentioned processes. It is in 128-bit encryption and ensures that personal and confidential information is securely stored while the data is transferred from the Buyer's browser to laskara.eu.
- The condition of electronic order validity is the true and complete completion of all registration forms.
- Seller is not liable for delayed deliveries and for damage caused by the failure of the Buyer to provide all required data at the time of registration or to fill in the registration form incorrectly. Seller is also not liable for damage caused by the loss of the access password by the Buyer or the Buyer's access password entered into unauthorized hands without the Seller's request.
- An order can be made by the Buyer using the form on the laskara.eu page. When creating an order using the form, the Buyer first chooses the goods he / she is interested in. After selecting the required quantity, mode of transport and payment method, the Buyer will confirm your order. The buyer may change the contents of your order at any time before submitting your order. Before the order is sent, the buyer notifies the user of the non-mandatory item but does not alert him to typing errors. If the Buyer notices an error in the order after it has been sent, he may contact the Seller via e-mail at email@example.com or by phone with his repair request. The accepted electronic order is considered as a draft Purchase Agreement and is binding for as long as the Seller is obliged to confirm the order.
- The Purchase Agreement between the Seller and the Buyer arises on the basis of a binding confirmation of the electronic order in the system. The Seller is obliged to confirm by e-mail (to the e-mail address of the Buyer included in the electronic order) the content of the electronic order of the Buyer, immediately upon receipt by the Seller, within 48 hours of delivery of the order, otherwise the conclusion of the Purchase Contract between the Contract sides did not occur. The buyer is required to check whether the order confirmation has been received within that time limit, including in other email account folders such as spam, as well as the content of the electronic order specified in the Seller's e-mail message. In the event of any inconsistency in the content of an electronic order confirmed by the Seller, the Buyer is obliged to notify the Seller by e-mail sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The essential elements of the electronic order are:
1. Buyer identification, i.e. business name or first and last name, seat / domicile, ID, VAT, contact (telephone and e-mail address);
2. Code of the ordered goods according to the catalog or also description thereof;
3. Quantity of ordered goods;
4. Place of delivery of the goods (if this is not stated, the goods will be delivered to the address of the buyer's domicile / residence);
5. Delivery date (day, hour) if the Buyer agrees with the Seller otherwise than as stated in the GBC;
6. Name and surname of the person authorized to take delivery of the goods (unless stated, the goods will be handed over to the Purchaser or its employees).
- If the order does not contain the details according to the previous points, it is considered incomplete. In this case, the seller will attempt to contact the Buyer and request him / her to complete and remove any defects in the electronic order, if any. Upon delivery of additional information to the Seller, an electronic order is considered complete.
- The subject of the Purchase Contract is the Buyer's obligation to deliver the Goods to the Purchaser at a specified place of delivery in the agreed quantity, price, quality and deadline, and the Purchaser's obligation at the place of delivery at the agreed time to take over and pay the purchase price and postage, postage arising from the Purchase Agreement. The purchase contract is concluded in the Czech language.
- Closed Purchase Agreements are archived by the Seller in electronic form and are not accessible to other persons. The wording of the Purchase Agreement is sent to the Buyer by e-mail rather than the acknowledgment of receipt of the order and these GTC are an integral part of the Purchase Agreement. Any change of the order after the conclusion of the Purchase Contract is possible only by mutual agreement between the Buyer and the Seller.
- The purchase contract is concluded for a period until the full settlement of the obligations of the parties resulting from the Purchase Contract, respectively. for the period up to the moment of its cancellation in accordance with the procedure under the GTC and the relevant legal regulations.
- Buyer has the right to cancel an electronic order without giving any reason at any time prior to its binding confirmation by the Seller.
- The Seller reserves the right to cancel the order or part thereof in the following cases:
1. In the case of a cash on delivery order, it was not possible to confirm the order (wrong telephone number, unavailable mobile, Buyer does not respond to emails, etc.)
2. Goods are no longer produced, delivered or the price of the goods supplier has changed significantly. In the event of such a situation, the Seller will immediately contact the Buyer in order to agree on the next steps. In the event that the Buyer has already paid some or all of the price of the goods, this amount will be transferred to his / her bank account within 14 calendar days.
- In the event that the Purchase Contract is concluded with the use of electronic communication (in this case via e-commerce on the Internet), the Buyer has the right to withdraw from the sales contract without giving any reason within 30 days from the receipt of the goods. In the event that the Seller fails to provide the Buyer as a consumer with the information referred to in paragraph 1820 (1) f) of the Civil Code obliged to surrender, the consumer can withdraw from the Purchase Contract within one year and fourteen days from the date of receipt of the goods. However, if the consumer was advised of the right to withdraw from the Purchase Agreement within this period, the 30-day withdrawal period runs from the date the consumer received the instruction.
- Buyer's notice of withdrawal from the Purchase Agreement must be sent to Seller by the end of the withdrawal period and at the same time within 14 days from the date of withdrawal from the Purchase Contract, the Seller shall be properly returned to the Seller in full, properly packed with all the documents and documentation delivered. In order to quickly furnish the goods, it is necessary to return the goods to the same address of the Seller, which was mentioned in the documents on the goods and indicated as the city from which the goods were dispatched to the Buyer or to the address stated on the document as a complaint department. The time limit for returning the goods is deemed to have been met if the goods were handed over for shipment at the latest on the last day of the period. With the Buyer's withdrawal from the Purchase Agreement, the Purchase Agreement is abolished from the start.
- The seller is obliged to take back the goods and return the price paid for the goods to the Buyer within 14 days of withdrawal from the Purchase Contract, including the delivery costs he has accepted under the Purchase Agreement in the same way. The seller will return the money received to the consumer in a different way only if the consumer agrees with it and does not incur any additional costs. The cost of returning goods is borne by the Buyer only in the case that the goods fully meet the qualitative requirements and are not defective.
- In the event of failure to comply with any of the above conditions, the Seller will not accept the withdrawal from the electronic order and the goods will be returned at the buyer's expense.
- If the Buyer withdraws from the Purchase Agreement, the Seller shall not be obliged to return the received funds to the Buyer before the Buyer delivers the goods in their original condition, duly packed with all the documents and documentation.
- The purchase price of the goods offered by the Seller through laskara.eu is always displayed next to the selected item
- The seller reserves the right to unilaterally modify (increase / decrease) the price of the goods stated on laskara.eu, with the new prices of the goods being valid for the Buyer as of the date of publication at laskara.eu. Such adjusted prices do not apply to already ordered goods. For the Buyer, the price of the goods is always decisive for the goods at the time of sending the order to the Seller. Any increase or decrease in the price of the goods by the Seller from the time the order is dispatched to the Purchaser upon delivery of the ordered goods or during the complaint or other proceedings in connection with the return or exchange of the goods does not affect the price of the ordered goods. The Buyer is aware that in the event of a reduction in the price of the goods from the time of dispatch of the order to the termination of any claim or other proceedings in connection with the return or exchange of the goods, he shall not be entitled to a refund of part of the purchase price for the goods at the difference between the price of the goods at the time of dispatch orders to the Seller and the price of the goods at the time of sending the order to the Seller. The Seller declares that in the event of its unilateral increase in the price of the goods until the Purchaser sends the Purchaser to the Buyer, the Buyer shall not be entitled to the payment of the cash difference between the price of the Goods at the time of sending the Purchaser to the Seller and the price of the Goods at the time the Purchaser sends the Purchaser.
- In the event that a price that is obviously erroneous at laskara.eu in some cases, such as commonly available goods and a well-known type, and its price differs from the usual price, or due to an error in the system, the price will appear for goods such as the price "0CZK" or "1CZK", the Seller is not obliged to deliver the goods at the wrong price, but may offer the Buyer the delivery of the goods at a fair price. If the buyer in this case does not agree with the correct price of the goods, he may withdraw from the Purchase Agreement.
- The seller does not charge the packaging if the goods are packed in the standard way to protect the goods during transport and if the order is for the goods - handbag, leather haberdashery. Based on the Seller's decision, the amount of the postage may vary, and in this case the conditions for determining the amount of postage and the amount of the postage are stated on the laskara.eu page at the time of sending the order from the Buyer and in the order confirmation by the Seller.
- The seller charges the postage in connection with the delivery of goods at a rate of CZK 99. When ordering over 2000 CZK, delivery is free of charge.
- Seller does not charge postage in connection with the delivery of goods worth more than CZK 2,000, except for the following cases:
1. if, despite the Buyer's courier service agreement, the goods can not successfully deliver at the agreed time and place of delivery to the Buyer, or
2. if the Buyer returns part of the goods and the value of the stored goods falls below 2000 CZK.
- Payments are only made in CZK when delivered within the Czech Republic and only in EUR in case of delivery outside of the Czech Republic in the following ways:
1. Payment for cash on delivery: In this form of payment, the Buyer pays the total amount for the goods listed in the electronic order upon receipt of the goods directly to the courier
2. Payment in advance: In this form of payment, the Buyer is sent to the Buyer by courier upon payment and crediting the full amount for the goods listed in the electronic order to the account of LASKARA s.r.o. (CZK ČSOB payment: 280194208/0300, EUR ČSOB payments: 280867599), variable symbol: your order number.
3. Card payment over the Internet: When the order is completed, the Buyer will automatically be redirected to the bank's payment page. Payment data required for the payment is placed by the Buyer directly on the bank's sub-page. Seller does not come in contact with credit card information.
Terms of delivery
- Deliveries of electronically ordered goods will be dispatched in the shortest possible time, in the case of goods in stock, usually within 5 working days for goods not in stock up to 60 calendar days (usually 15-20 working days) from the date of confirmation by the Seller receipt of the Buyer's electronic order, to the place of delivery specified in the electronic order. The delivery time varies depending on the availability of some models. For selected models, you can find delivery times directly on the pages of the selected product. The Buyer acknowledges that, in fulfilling Seller's contractual obligations, the delivery dates are indicative. If the Seller can not deliver the ordered goods within the given time limit, he / she is obliged to inform the Buyer immediately by e-mail resulting from the order and to communicate the new expected delivery date. If the delivery period exceeds 60 calendar days from the conclusion of the Purchase Contract, the Seller is obliged to notify the Buyer via e-mail and agree to extend the delivery period.
- The buyer is informed about sending the goods via e-mail. You can check your online order status when logging in to the system. The buyer is also informed of the status of the electronic order by e-mail.
- The goods are delivered via the courier service to the delivery address given in the electronic order. The courier service contacts the Buyer before the delivery of the goods and bindingly agrees with the Buyer for the time of delivery of the goods. In the event that the Purchaser is not in the agreed time that he has agreed with the courier service at the place of delivery and has not authorized the other person to take over the goods, the Buyer is liable for the damage incurred to the Seller or the courier service as a result of the fact that the Buyer has failed to deliver the goods. Repayment costs are borne by the Buyer. In case the Buyer does not take delivery of the goods from the courier service twice without having agreed with the Seller to extend this period, the Seller has the right to withdraw from the Purchase Agreement. If Buyer has already paid the purchase price, the Seller will refund the Buyer's Purchase Price within 14 days unless Seller and Buyer agree otherwise.
- Ownership rights are transferred to the Buyer at the time of purchase and payment of the purchase price.
Goods may be handed over to the Buyer only if the Buyer pays the purchase price and postage for the delivered goods.
- Goods shipments always contain an invoice. Upon receipt of the goods, the Buyer shall always check that the packaging in which the goods are packed is not damaged and that the consignment note is signed. In the event that the shipment is damaged, it is necessary to write with the carrier - courier service a report on the identified defects caused by the transport and the Buyer is obliged to inform the Seller without delay, in order to solve the matter as quickly as possible to the satisfaction of the Buyer. If the Buyer takes over the goods with obviously damaged packaging, the Seller has the right not to acknowledge any complaints for this reason.
- The undamaged, unopened, original consignment is deemed to be the only one that is overlaid with the Seller's protective tape. The Courier (Carrier) is obliged to deliver the goods to the Buyer by individual items and on the spot to write the entry. The carrier is responsible for such damage. If the consignment is overlaid with a Protective Tape of the Seller that is damaged or the Buyer finds other damage to the package or a stamp of unauthorized opening of the consignment, it is entitled not to take the goods from the carrier and is obliged to write with the carrier a record with a precise description of the reason for non-acceptance of the consignment.
- The buyer is also obliged to check the contents of the consignment immediately after receipt of the goods and if the delivered goods are not in conformity with the goods ordered or in any event damaged by the transport, which does not show any external damage to the package, The Buyer shall discover other shortcomings, shall be obliged to inform the Seller without delay, in order to settle the matter as quickly as possible to the satisfaction of the Buyer.
- Communication between the Buyer and the Seller within the meaning of par. 5 a ods. 7 is preferably through e-mail verified by parties when order confirmation to speed up communication and equipment.
- Goods for the above mentioned transport price in Art. VI, paragraph 2 shall be supplied by the Seller solely on the territory of the Czech Republic.
- The delivery of goods within the territory of the European Union or other states is made on the basis of prior consent and mutual written approval of the postage and packaging price and any other delivery terms between the Buyer and the Seller.
Withdrawal from contract / Exchange / Complaints - Download PDF
1. Withdrawal from the sales contract within 14 days. Buyer has the right to withdraw from the Purchase Agreement within 14 days of receipt of the goods without giving any reason. Goods returned by the Buyer must be undamaged, bear no signs of wear and use, Buyer will not pay any handling fee in the event of withdrawal from the Purchase Contract.
In the event that Buyer withdraws from the Purchase Agreement only partially and the value of the goods he retains does not exceed CZK 2000, the Seller shall repay the Buyer the corresponding amount of the purchase price for the goods less the amount of postage costs incurred in sending the ordered goods. The Seller shall reimburse the Buyer for the value of the goods less the postage cost if the Purchaser does not pay for the purchase as a separate item.
The deadline for withdrawal from the Purchase Agreement is preserved if the Buyer sends the Seller notice of the exercise of the right to withdraw from the Purchase Contract at the latest on the last day of the withdrawal period of the Purchase Contract. In the event of sending a withdrawal from the Purchase Agreement by the Buyer by mail, the Seller recommends sending such submissions via a registered mail order in order to avoid any doubts as to the maintenance of the withdrawal period of the Purchase Contract.
After receiving the Buyer's withdrawal from the Purchase Agreement, the Seller shall send a written confirmation of the withdrawal of the Purchase Agreement to the Buyer's e-mail address.
Closer conditions are governed by Article X of these GBCs and the Seller's Complaints Procedure at laskara.eu.
2. Electronic order number;
3. Description of the goods that the Buyer requests to replace and description of the goods exchanged, indicating the code, color, size, quantity, price;
4. The name and number of the Buyer's bank account, and the name and code of the bank in which the account is held when requesting a refund to the account;
6. Signature of the Buyer if he sends a completed form via mail.
3. If the Form is not fully filled in or the Goods Receipt ("Documents Required") is not attached to the Form, the Seller will call by telephone or the Buyer electronically, if necessary, to fill in the missing data or to submit the missing Documents Required.
4. If the Buyer fails repeatedly to contact the Buyer by phone, the Buyer does not respond to the Seller's email within 7 days of receipt of the Form or the Requested Documents by the Seller, the Seller reserves the right not to proceed with the return / replacement / claim and the Goods will be returned to Buyer Buyer's address on the Form.
5. In the case of a return of the unsold consignment by the Buyer sent, for example, following an unrecognized claim or as a result of unsubstantiated Required Documents, the Seller shall account for a deposit of 30 CZK per day in connection with the storage of goods.
6. If the goods that are subject to a substitution / claim are not accompanied by the completed form and the Required Documents, the Seller reserves the right not to proceed with the handling of the subject matter until the delivery of the goods for replacement / claim to the Seller. In the event that, even after the Seller's subsequent invitation, the Purchaser fails to deliver the goods for the substitution / claim, the Buyer does not intend to replace or complain. This shall also apply if the Buyer does not dispatch the goods to be returned within a maximum of 14 days after the withdrawal from the Purchase Contract.
7. Goods that are the subject of a return / refund / claim must be complete, unused, undamaged, and if possible in their original packaging, which is not damaged beyond the unavoidable manipulation necessary to familiarize themselves with the goods, otherwise the Buyer is liable for the value of the goods that resulted from such handling of goods which is beyond the treatment necessary to determine the properties and functionality of the goods. The buyer is advised to insure the goods that are the subject of the return / exchange / claim. The Purchaser bears the risk of damage to goods that are the subject of return / replacement / claim until the Seller takes delivery of the goods.
8. To the Buyer, we recommend completing the completed Form together with the Required Documents and sending the goods subject to the Return / Replacement / Claim to the Seller's address on the invoice as a Complaint Service. The seller reserves the right not to accept the goods sent by the Buyer for cash on delivery.
9. The total cost of goods returned to the Seller in accordance with these GBCs, including delivery costs, less the handling fee, in the case of the GBTC, will be returned to the Buyer in the same manner within 14 days of receipt of the completed Form together with the Required Documents goods that return. The seller will return the money received to the consumer in other ways only if he agrees with the consumer and does not incur any additional costs.
Warranty terms and warranty period
- For the delivered goods, the Buyer is provided with a 24-month warranty period. A longer warranty period may be granted to the selected goods. The warranty period begins on the date of delivery of the goods to the Buyer.
- Each item purchased at the Seller is accompanied by an invoice (proof of purchase of goods) upon delivery to the Buyer, which also serves as a warranty card.
- The claim can only be claimed for goods purchased at the Seller, which is paid in full.
- When claiming, the Buyer is obliged to deliver the goods claimed always clean, mechanically undamaged, including Required Documents. The manufacturing defect does not apply to mechanical damage or excessive use such as material breakage after several months of use, rubbing or cutting of material, loss of knob, rider, decorative stones, tear of zipper ...
- Any changes that occurred during the warranty period as a result of wear and tear caused by normal or even excessive use, OZ 89/2012 Coll., Title II, Part 1, Sect. 2 §§ 2099-2212, or in respect of improper use, are not the fault of the manufacturer or the vendor.
- The buyer has the right to the necessary costs incurred by him in connection with the exercise of the right of liability for defects and has been incurred in a real and effective manner.
- The details and procedure for the claim are governed by the complaints procedure posted on laskara.eu.
Out-of-court dispute resolution
- Seller is interested in resolving disputes with the Buyer above all in an out-of-court way and therefore, if the Buyer is not satisfied with the handling of the claim or has any feeling that the Seller has breached his rights, the Seller may, in order to resolve the situation, - mail addresses: email@example.com, respectively in the sense of Act No. 634/1992 Coll. on consumer protection, to make an application for an out-of-court settlement of the dispute.
- The Czech Commercial Inspection, with registered office at Štěpánská 567/15, 120 00 Praha 2, IČ: 00020869, www.coi.cz, is responsible for out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes under the purchase contract.
- Disputes can also be resolved by the Buyer through the RSO - https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.chooseLanguage.
Protection of personal data
- Seller keeps personal data provided by the Buyer solely for the purpose of fulfilling the terms of the Purchase Agreement for the purpose of processing an electronic order, executing the order, making payments, and inevitably communicating between the parties for a period of ten years.
- The parties agree that the Buyer, if he is a consumer, is obliged to notify the Seller in his / her order of his / her name and surname, billing address and shipping address including postal code, telephone number and e - mail address. The parties agree that the Buyer, in case he is an entrepreneur, is obliged to notify the Seller in his / her order of his / her trade name, address of the registered office including postcode, company ID, VAT number, telephone number and e - mail address.
- The Seller will not release the Buyer's personal data to third parties, except the subcontractor, the Seller's Agent, and only those data that are necessary for the successful delivery of the Goods. The Seller proceeds to process Buyer's personal data in accordance with the provisions of Act No. 101/2000 Coll. on the Protection of Personal Data, as amended. By ordering the goods via E-commerce at laskara.eu, the Buyer confirms that he has voluntarily provided his personal data to the Seller and agrees to be included in the Seller's records, unless this is contrary to the law and also by disclosing and providing data to third parties and state organizations under the to the extent stipulated by law.
- Buyer agrees to process and use his or her personal data for the purpose of direct marketing of the Seller for a period of ten years. Buyer has the right, upon a free written request to the Seller, to require confirmation of whether or not personal data about the Buyer is processed and that the Seller requires removal of his or her personal data.
- The Buyer agrees that the Seller be entrusted with the processing of personal data by a third party.
- The Buyer declares that all of the information contained herein is true. The buyer declares that he is aware of the consequences in the case of false information when such behavior could be classified as a criminal offense.
- Buyer empowers the Seller to verify the credit card information provided at the appropriate call center of the bank or the credit card issuing company.
- The buyer is entitled to withdraw in writing to consent to the processing of personal data.
- By ticking the appropriate box before the order is sent, the Buyer may authorize the Seller to process and store his personal information needed in the Seller's activities regarding the sending of information about new products, discounts and actions on the goods offered and processing them in all their information systems about new products, discounts and actions on the goods offered.
- Buyers may change their personal information at any time by logging in to your account or by writing to email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Buyer's written request will delete personal data from the database. Buyers may cancel their subscription by writing to email@example.com.
- The buyer is familiar with storing cookies on his computer. By setting up your web browser, buyers can manually delete, block, or completely disable individual cookies.
- Discount coupons as a reward for your purchases 1. Seller may expose the Buyer to a discount coupon for his purchase in return for his repeated purchases.
2.The seller will send this coupon to the Buyer via e-mail, along with the terms of its use, validity and value.
3. The issued coupon is legally non-eligible.
4. In the event of cancellation for any reason or any return of the goods to the Buyer to the Seller, which was purchased on the basis of the coupon applied, the Buyer is entitled only to repay the amount he has paid for the purchase of the goods above the value of the discount coupon. The seller may decide to issue a coupon to the Buyer in the case of the previous sentence for use in the next order.
5. The use of discount coupons is subject to this point when there is no adjustment in point 1.1. of these Business Terms and Conditions, the provisions of clause 1.2 of these Terms and Conditions shall apply.
- Coupons purchased by a client at discount portals and similar websites.
The use of a coupon purchased by Buyers at discount portals and similar sites is subject to the following special conditions:
- Each coupon contains a bid, price, coupon value, coupon validity period, coupon specific terms, and a unique coupon number and password.
- Coupon entitles the Buyer to purchase the goods at the laskara.eu E-shop, subject to the terms and conditions of these Terms and Conditions.
- Instructions for using the coupon are written directly on the coupon and in these terms and conditions.
- The client is only allowed to use the coupon during the period of validity of the coupon indicated on the coupon. After the expiration of the validity of the coupon that is on the coupon, the coupon becomes void and the client loses the right to use the coupon without the right to a refund. After the expiration of the coupon's expiration date, the seller does not provide any money or any other form of compensation for the non-use of the coupon value or coupon purchase price.
- The coupon can not be exchanged for money, it is valid only for the Seller when buying at the laskara.eu e-shop whose products have been issued.
- The coupon is not issued.
- Coupon is portable.
- Seller does not bear any responsibility for loss, theft, damage to the abuse or destruction of the coupon.
- Each coupon can only be used once.
- If the Buyer purchases goods at a lower price than the coupon value, he is not entitled to the difference in the value of the coupon or to a new coupon with the residual value of the coupon applied.
- If the Seller does not provide the Buyer with his own guilt on the basis of the present valid coupon, the Buyer has the right to withdraw from the contract and has the right to demand the issuance of a new coupon for the purchase of goods at the same price with the same validity as the coupon applied. Also, to refund the amount paid by the Buyer above the value of the coupon applied. If the coupon's expiration date has expired, the Seller will issue it again so that the Buyer can use it for the same length of time as the previous coupon.
- Upon termination of the contract, the Seller shall first return the goods within 14 days to the address stated on the document as a complaint department, the goods being properly packaged and not showing signs of damage or use. Otherwise, LASKARA s.r.o. the right not to take these goods and require the Buyer's client to pay the entire purchase price. An exception is where the Buyer proves that the damage to the goods was caused by the carriage of goods.
- In the event of cancellation, the Seller shall issue a new coupon of the same value and at the same time as the coupon applied to the Buyer no later than 14 days after delivery of the withdrawal of the Contract to the Seller. If the Buyer has used money to buy goods, the Seller will return the same funds to the Buyer within 14 days of the demonstrable delivery of the withdrawal. The seller will return the money received to the consumer in a different way only if the consumer agrees with it and does not incur any additional costs.
- In the event of termination for any reason or any reasonable return of goods to the Buyer Seller purchased on the basis of the coupon claimed, the Buyer shall only be entitled to issue a coupon of the same value and the same duration as the coupon applied to the purchased goods. In the case of the preceding sentence, when the Purchaser has paid the purchase price above the value of the coupon outside the coupon claimed, he is entitled to a refund of the amount he has paid for the purchase of the goods in excess of the coupon used to purchase the goods.
- A coupon used or claimed in violation of these business terms or conditions on or in violation of the law becomes invalid.
- When purchasing on laskara.eu, the buyer is expected to have knowledge of the technical possibilities of the Internet and to accept possible technological problems.
- Seller is not responsible for damages caused by bad connection to laskara.eu. Protect your computer or data on your computer against the Purchaser.
- Seller reminds that the information posted on laskara.eu may be updated without prior notice.
- The Seller is not liable to any other party for direct, indirect or extraordinary damages caused by the use of information from laskara.eu.
- The seller may at any time without the prior notice change the goods to laskara.eu.
- The Seller defines the right to change or supplement these GTC at any time. Changes or additions to these GBCs shall enter into force on the date of their publication on laskara.eu and shall not affect any contractual relationship between the Buyer and the Seller prior to their publication. These Terms of Reference are governed by the GTC in the version valid at the date of the conclusion of the Purchase Contract.
- The parties agree that all disputes arising out of legal relationships under the Purchase Agreement, or in connection with the contract, interpretation and termination of this Agreement, shall be settled by way of priority. If these disputes can not be settled by conciliation or through out-of-court dispute resolution, the matter will be dealt with by judicial process within the meaning of the relevant statutory provisions.
- By sending an electronic order to the Seller, the Buyer confirms at the same time his unconditional consent to Seller's GTC.
- If it is shown that any of the provisions of the GBTC and / or the Purchase Agreement are invalid or ineffective, such invalidity or ineffectiveness will result in the invalidity or ineffectiveness of the other provisions of the Purchase Agreement and / or the GBC. In such a case, the Contracting Parties undertake to immediately replace such invalid or ineffective provisions with the new one in such a way as to preserve the purpose pursued by the relevant invalid or ineffective provision at the time of its acceptance, the conclusion of the Purchase Contract.
- The Seller is not bound by any Code of Conduct in relation to the Buyer in the sense of Section 1826 (1) e) of the Civil Code.
Prague, 16.10.2017, LASKARA s.r.o
Copyright © 2017-2018 LASKARA s.r.o., all rights reserved.
Last Updated on April 1, 2018